2003-04-30 | 2003 Shareholders meeting
Paris, April 30, 2003 - The Group's annual shareholders meeting (AGM), held today, approved the resolutions amongst which :
- The 2002 fiscal year accounts which show a net consolidated income of Euro 339.2 million for the Group;
- The payment of a net dividend of Euro 0.55 per ordinary share (excluding tax credit);
- The Group's new name Veolia Environnement ;
- The change of the legal organisation of the Group which becomes à société anonyme à Conseil d'Administration (a limited liability company with a Board of Directors);
- The composition of the Board of Directors whose members are: Jean Azema, Daniel Bouton, Jean-Marc Espalioux, Jacques Espinasse, Paul-Louis Girardot, Philippe Kourilsky, Arthur Laffer, Francis Mayer, Serge Michel, Henri Proglio, Baudouin Prot, Georges Ralli, Louis Schweitzer, Murray Stuart.
The Board of Directors held its first meeting following the AGM and named Henri Proglio Chairman and CEO of Veolia Environnement.
Analyst and institutional investor contact: Nathalie Pinon +33 1 71 75 01 67
US Investor contact: Brian Sullivan +(1) 630 371 2749